Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Collier is 18 months!!!

Well...he's almost 19 months...like I said before I'm a little delayed on the blogging!! I've also been in denial that my baby is going to be 2 before I know it. :-(

He has learned so much in the last couple months. He TALKS a lot, much more than Brenna did. He's not really putting words together yet, not on a normal basis anyways, but he says a lot of single words. His newest words are brrr, help, Mimi, Grandma, and owwww. He says owww all the time...lol. He constantly yells, MOM! MOM! MOM! LOL! I'm at his beck and call. He also calls Wyatt, Mom. I find this hilarious and weird all at the same time. Dada was it first word, so he knows how to say it but doesn't care too, I suppose? He still continues to be extremely ornery and a little crazy. It's very normal for me to find him standing on the dining room table or end table. He loves to dance and give kisses. He is definitely a cuddler. He loves to yell at the dogs, and give Chancey kisses. He is always sneaking up the stairs. I've noticed if I pretend to not notice he only goes up a couple stairs and comes right back down. If I make a big deal out of it and chase, then he runs up the stairs. He still LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba, but he also likes Barney, Dinosaur train, and Blue's Clues. He LOVES books! Brown Bear, Brown Bear is with out a doubt his favorite book, he constantly brings it to me to read to him. The following are just some random little facts about C-man.

*Still wearing 2T clothes, size 5 diapers, and size 6 shoes.

*Got his molars at 17 months.

*Is obsessed with his blanket and sippy cup, he must have them in his hands when he goes to bed.

*He weighs about 25.6 lbs and I believe he was 32 inches in height.

*He loves to color. :-)

*He still loves to eat! Cottage cheese his probably his favorite food.

*He doesn't really play with a lot of toys. He likes to find random things like the pots and pans, shoes, dvds, etc to play with. He does really like his blocks though.

*He loves to wrestle with his Sister. I'm not over exaggerating when I say they wrestle like they're 5 and 7, not 4 and 1. They are both pretty rough.

*He loves to have his picture taken, and he says "cheese".

*He likes to pretend to talk on the phone.

*And last but not least he loves his sister. They play so well together, and he copies everything she does. :-)

Collier you are such a joy, and we love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment