Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random thoughts

It is 12:34am and I am sitting awake with little Miss Brenna. Why? She had a late nap, so she is refreshed and ready to go...haha. I love that she is awake right now. Brenna and I don't get a lot of "girl" time.

**Side note** Brenna is throwing a huge fit RIGHT NOW because she wants to go outside and play in her pool. Mimi bought her a pool and we set it up today, she obviously doesn't think she got enough swimming time. lol Now she is fighting with her father about what clothes she is going to wear at 12:44am. She's a handful and I love every minute of it.

She loves to ride her bike around the house. She will often go grab a purse and a baby and say she is going to go to Walmart. Walmart is her favorite place. If I tell her we need something she always tells me we can get it at Walmart.

She will "breast feed" her babies or she will ask Mommy to do it...lol! This is the cutest thing in the world. And I love that at such a young age she is learning how normal it is for a baby to breast feed.

She loves to stay at Mimi and Poppy's. She often tells me that she is staying at Mimi's house. And of course they always let her. I think she enjoys being the center of attention and being spoiled rotten.

She always tells us "tink you" (thank you). We finally got her room painted and the whole time she kept telling me how pretty her room was and she would give me the biggest hug and say "tink you Mommy". Its moments like that when I thank God for my blessings. Its moments like that when I realize how truly wonderful my life it.

She LOVES dresses. She is the definition of a girly girl. Good luck getting her to wear anything besides a dress. Mimi felt the need to feed this addiction and in the last week has bought her probably 7 dresses. She loves them. She also told Mimi "tink you" for the dresses. She is so polite and sweet.

She loves "baby buses" (school buses). If she sees one she screams at the top of her lungs...BABY BUS!! The little things make her happy.

She told her Dad the other day that she was going to go shopping with Mimi and Mimi was going to buy her 2 "moot snacks"...or as we call them fruit snacks. So of course Mimi bought her 2 boxes of fruit snacks.

I hope I never forget these moments. To me these are the most special moments. I'm watching my daughter grow,and she is learning so much. I hope I always remember her sweet little voice, the excitement in her voice when she sees a baby bus, or the smile on her face when she sees her baby "brudder". She is perfect in every way.

Collier is sleeping right now. For the past couple of days has been sleeping though the night. Usually from about 10pm-6am. I miss him waking up. I miss snuggling him and it just being the 2 of us. Nothing to take my attention away from him.

He is such a sweet baby. He is def. a momma's boy. I think Wyatt has come to terms with the fact that only his Mother can calm him down. He can be screaming and the minute he is in my arms he stops. (I must have the magic touch..haha). He is still breastfeeding and is growing so big. In less than 2 weeks he will be 3 months. And of course it is bitter sweet. I know that before I know it he will in Kindergarten. I just hope he knows that Mommy will always be here. He will always be my baby boy.

He is close to rolling over. I think if he wanted to he would, but her prefers to just sit with Mommy (which is fine with me too). He smiles often and its the best. Nothing sweeter then a baby smile. He also laughs, but you have to work a little harder to get those.

We just moved him into a convertible seat in the car. He literally cried the whole time he was in the infant seat. He still fusses in the convertible seat but at least he doesn't scream for 45 minutes.

He loves staring at his feet. He is especially happy when Mommy puts him in a sleeper that has little things on the feet. It amazes him, and he amazes me. :)

Well since it is technically Father's Day.....Happy Father's Day, Wyatt! You are an amazing father, and for that I thank you. Thank you for always being there when our children and I need you. Thank you for taking Brenna to the park,taking her to school, reading to her, cuddling with her, and wiping her tears away. You truly are her hero, she loves you so much. Thank you for being an amazing Father to Collier. Thank you for trying your hardest to calm him down even though he wants no part of it. Thank you for trying your hardest to make him smile and laugh. And thank you for the many more years you have with our children. I know you will always be there for our children. I love you and I am very proud of the man you have become.

Well it is now 1:24am, I think I will go cuddle with my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment