Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kiddos!

Just thought I would make a little post about the kiddos (I think they're all about the kiddos...lol).

Collier has learned to clap. Of course I spend the majority of the day trying to get him to clap! Its extremely cute and he gets the biggest grin. Also in the past couple weeks he has learned to climb the stairs. EEK!! He climbed all the way to the top (Wyatt was behind him the whole way). He started cruising about 2 months ago but now he is GOOD at it. He can go pretty fast! He also cruises EVERYWHERE and will even step to different pieces of furniture.Obviously, he holds on the whole time but he has learned to pivot to the other furniture. He also LOVES to eat! He eats whenever we do and he eats pretty much anything! Sometimes we use the playpen to block the kitchen off. We have gates, but if we use it B can get through and neither can my Mom with the wheelchair. By using the playpen they can both move it out of the way. Bubby will pull up to the playpen and then he is able to scoot it enough to get through....lol! What a strong little boy. There's def. no escaping him. :)

Brenna is still....Brenna...lol! She is def. a sassy 3 year old! She is very excited about Christmas. And of course I use that to bribe her to be good. :) Whenever she is bad I threaten to call Santa. It seems to work. The other day I was wrapping Christmas presents for the boys and Brenna was getting pretty annoyed that I wasn't wrapping any of her presents. I told her that if she wanted me to wrap any of her presents she would have to leave the room. Sooo....she hid under the table instead. Little Turkey. I wrapped the presents that were from us (she knows Santa will bring some) and she was so excited when she saw them all wrapped up in girly paper! Now she just has to wait a month. :) She's also really excited for Disney on Ice, which is next Friday. I told her she could even wear a princess dress there! I'm excited for the one-on-one time with her. We've also had a lot of fun baking holiday treats, and we've had more fun eating them! ;)

I also did a "photo shoot" of the kids the other day. The laptop cord is still broke so I can't post pics. Hopefully, I can post some on Thursday from Krista's house. :)

Oh...Brenna also had her FIRST homework due yesterday. It was a family collage and included pics of us, the animals, and things our family likes or likes to do. It was a lot of fun making it with her and it turned out great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment