Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl. I've been nice and thankful. I've been nice for teachers, and nice to my brother. I've been nice to my Mommy and Daddy. I watered my plants and ate all my food at school. I also make good pictures for my Mommy. For Christmas I want toys. I want a really big barbie house, and some new barbies. I want a barbie that lights up. I also want a new Ariel, Tinkerbell dress, and new crown.

My brother wants a new dump truck, and he can just play with my toys that I get.

Love,

Brenna Fisher


**Obviously, I wrote this. But I asked Brenna how she had been a good girl, and what she wanted and then put it in sentence format. :-) I thought it was cute that she added her brother in, even though he just gets a dump truck....lol. So cute!**

No comments:

Post a Comment