Saturday, December 4, 2010

A new blog

The point in this blog is to keep a journal for the kids. 40 years from now I don't want to have all these pictures, and struggle memorying what we were doing, where we were, or how old the kids are. I plan on printing this for them when they are older. The problem is that I started this blog shortly after Collier was born. So I don't have the written memories of pregnancy with Brenna, Brenna's first couple of years, my pregnancy with Collier, and Collier's birth. So I have started a new blog where I am slowly going to add all of that info in there. That way I can't print that information and make a complete record of the kids' lives. So here is the blog title for those who might be interested. :-) Obviously, it won't be as detailed since I can't remember as much as I can now...lol. But I plan on posting pictures and milestones. I'll probably take a lot of stuff out of B's baby book too.

http://thebeginningyears.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment