Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cookies!!!

Today B and I made sugar cookies! (Yes...from the package were not fancy around here):)
They were supposed to be in the shape of a pumpkin, but they didn't really turn out. They're kind of ugly....but still yummy! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

**Ignore the ugly wallpaper, remodeling the kitchen is on the list of things to do when I'm done with school! :)

Brenna painting. Its supposed to be a fall tree, but apparently she wasn't in the mood to paint a tree. She ended up painting the whole paper red and orange. :)
Photobucket

I also wanted to say that I just realized that the blinkie says something about me being a wife...lol. Obviously I'm not married, but I'm to lazy to change the blinkie.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment