Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun day at home.

It has pretty much rained ALL day, so I tried to keep Brenna entertained today.

We did a craft where she made a tree with fingerprints and handprints.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went outside and went on a "nature hunt". We were able to find everything in our own yard! Then we separated the things into leaves and flowers.
Photobucket

Some cute pics from today!
My big boy
Photobucket
Photobucket

My beautiful babies!
Photobucket

We had some sad news in our family this week. On Tuesday my childhood dog died. Elvis was a major part in my life and he will really be missed. I am sad that my children will not grow up with him. Brenna knows him and we have explained that Elvis is in heaven now. She doesn't understand a lot though. She said that she missed him and he was her best friend. :( Elvis was actually her third word!
We will miss you Elvis Pelvis Collier Kinsey Stokes...hahah..that's the name I gave him when I was seven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment