Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

For the most part we had a pretty relaxing weekend. Memorial day weekend always seems to be busy but we just stayed at home for the most part. The pictures are backwards (my pet peeve with blogger) so we'll start on Sunday.

On Sunday, we went fishing with Grandma and Grandpa. It was horribly mugging out and pretty much started horribly. Collier fell into some ashes that were from a fire, what I didn't know was that the ashes were still hot. :( :( So we had to take him to the ER, luckily only his right foot was injured. He had a couple nasty blisters on his big toe and pinkie. I am very thankful that it was only his foot.

Sleeping in the car. We just got home from the ER.

Before the "accident". We went to the Bay, don't know how I let Wyatt talk me into the Bay instead of a pond. Not a fan of the Bay at all.


Our little Diva! Fishing with style!


On Saturday, we set up the pool for the kids. They pretty much played in it all day.

She insisted on wearing the floaties...goof!


Little man!


All smiles!


So cute!


She thinks she's a little model!


On Friday we ran some errands. We were looking at flowers and plants at WalMart and Brenna insisted on getting a watermelon plant. I figured if were going to get watermelon mine as well get tomatoes, squash, peppers, etc. So we came home and planted a "garden". It's a ghetto garden! I had intentions to tilling a garden area and never got around to it, so I planted the plants in containers. We already have some plants coming up, and the tomato plants have flowers on them. Next year, I will make sure we actually till up an area and have a BIG garden. The ghetto garden is doing just fine though, and it's a great learning experience for B.



Can't believe I got them both smiling!


Watering the "ghetto garden".


Bubby thinking he needs to help.


Don't laugh! hahah! The garden!













No comments:

Post a Comment