Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carly







On March 1st we got a new puppy!

My Mom asked me if I would go pick up a puppy for her, since she had to work. I agreed and took the kiddos with me. Brenna picked out the puppy for Mimi, but when we got in the car she was hysterical! She was extremely upset that we were leaving the other puppy. She said the other puppy was scared and sad that she was all alone. :( I couldn't take how upset Brenna was. So....I called the lady and told her I wanted the other puppy. So now we have Carly! Brenna named her Carly from iCarly, and she often calls her Carly Shae (Carly's full name on the show).

She's doing really good with her! She helps feed her, put her in the potty box, and she just loves cuddling her! I was regretting my decision for a couple days, but now I'm so glad we got her. Anything to make my baby girl happy!
Collier likes to try to kill her. :( He thinks that he can do what he does to Lola to Carly. He constantly grabs her and lays on her. We have to watch him with her because he could really hurt her.
Lola is really cute with her. She acts like Carly's her little puppy! It's a lot of fun to watch them play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment