Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some pictures....just because!

So..I had been posting EVERY picture from the 365 project, but I just don't have the time to do that! So....here are some of my favorites!



"Washing" the dishes!


Making cupcakes for Mimi's birthday!


Collier "helping" witht he cupcakes!


This was actually on Collier's 11month b-day. Wyatt must have been really pumped about the upcoming Cubs season! lol


Brenna loves cuddling with Carly!


My family snoozing!


Collier loves sitting in Brenna's chairs!

Brenna and Ray doing a puzzle!





Brenna drew this. Is me when I was pregnant with Collier! Didn't she do an awesome job!?!?


Brenna putting on a concert! Her songs consisted of I can do anything a want, I love mac-n-cheese, and I love spaghetti. Creative huh? Any yes..she's wearing a shirt and tights, she dressed herself. haha. And...yes the dining room is only half painted. I'm working on it. :-)


Collier sitting in one of Sissy's chairs..again!


He fell asleep like this.















No comments:

Post a Comment