Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great day today!

We had a really great day today. The day started out pretty slow. We watched Stewart Little and Princess and the Frog with Brenna. We also had some dancing time! Bubby has really started to dance the minute he hears music, its adorable. Of course Brenna danced in true rocker style! Then Brenna and I headed to the Moline to do some shopping. I had planned to go to Toys r us, party supply store, walmart, and Kohl's, but we only made it to TRU. Wyatt and Bubby would have went, but Bubby fell asleep on the floor watching Yo Gabba Gabba 10 minutes before we were leaving.

This is how I found him.


He had found his Sissy's leftover ring pop and went to town on it! The ring pop was still in his other hand, I guess he thought he would save it for when he woke up! :) Brenna and I had a great time at TRU. They were having an awesome sale on Fisher Price toys! I can't wait for Bubby to open up his gifts! Brenna also got a new BIKE! Her first real bike! I can't believe how well she can ride it! She rode it all over the store "testing" it out. It's a Tinkerbell one and its so girly! She loves it, and watching her ride it makes me so proud!

She had to ride it the minute we got home!


Yes, I got her a helmet! It's also tinkerbell.


So cute! She was so proud of herself!


Bubby riding his "new" 4-wheeler! Sorry bud...sometimes you're gonna get the hand-me downs.


He's so close to being able to push the button by himself. I'm sure he'll get the hang of it in the next month or so. And yes he has a hat on top of his hood. It's a cubs hat. We were so excited to put it on him! lol

GREAT day today! :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment