Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enjoying the beautiful weather!

Spring has sprung! We've gotten lucky and had some really beautiful days! We've been playing outside, going for walks, and going to the park as much as we can!

Here are some pictures from our first park adventure of the year! Krista, Ray-Ray, and Grandma also came. We had a blast!

Collier was a little weary of walking on the equipment. I think it bothered him that he could see down to the ground.


He LOVED the swings!



My babies swinging together!


Collier loved walking around and making us chase him!




Sliding! They must of went down the slides 100 times!


Grandma trying to slow B down!


Hey Mom! I'm up high!


Collier loved trying to climb up the slides.




I love this picture! It just screams happiness!


My BIG boy! He def. doesn't look like a baby anymore! :(



Posing at the top of the slide!


Brenna and Collin playing in the backyard.


I cleaned out my car, so of course Brenna and Collin thought they needed to drive!
















No comments:

Post a Comment