Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brenna is officially 3.5!

Yesterday, Brenna turned 3.5, and its hard to imagine that she is going to be 4 in 6 short months. She talks about her birthday party almost everyday. I think right now she's leaning towards a Minnie Mouse cake, but I'm sure that will change!

*She is really liking the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. She watches it every morning.

*She also really likes her Princess and the Frog movie and Spider-man.

*She continues to be very girly. She gets up everyday and MUST get dressed, even shoes, and her hair done.

*She is still obsessed with Taylor Swift! We have to listen to it in the car everywhere we go. I REALLY need T.S to come out with a new C.D!

*She is still really into puzzles, and does great with them. She can do the 48 pieces by herself!

*She doesn't really play with a lot of toys. She likes her books, dress up clothes, and barbies. She has started to pretend play with her Barbies, which is so cute!

*She is doing great at school! I am so glad she has so many friends, and her teacher adores her.

*She LOVES being a big sister. Today we were driving by the farm down the road and we saw the baby goats. I slowed down so she could see them, and I pointed out that there were baby goats. And she said, "And look! There's the big sister goat!" LOL!

Brenna at almost 6 months. (It's a little small...it was in my photobucket album).
Photobucket

Brenna at 18months!


Brenna at 2.5


Brenna today!


I liked this one too, I couldn't pick a favorite!


She is turning into such a beautiful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment