Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some fun pictures!

The weather has been so wonderful the past couple days. It feels more like summer than spring! The kiddos have been enjoying outside time and we're trying to play outside a lot! The kids have really adjusted wonderfully to Wyatt's crazy work schedule. Bubby is a HANDFUL! Grandma Fisher and Krista watched him the other day for a couple hours and they both couldn't believe how "wild" he is! Debbie actually said she "praises" me and doesn't know how I do it! LOL! He definetely wears me out! He has another bottom tooth and another one is getting ready to come though. So he has almost 6 teeth. Brenna is doing really well! She is constantly talking about Aunt Katie's wedding. She is always finding one of her dresses and saying that she's wearing it to the wedding. The other day she picked flowers and said they were for Aunt Katie's wedding...lol! She's a little obsessed! She's also recently really into her barbie dolls. She LOVES her princess barbie dolls (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbell, Mariposa, and Ariel) and even took them to show and tell. Her teacher, Connie, told Wyatt that she is the best behaved kid in the class and hates to see her go home. That is a HUGE compliment for a parent. Makes me very proud of her! Wyatt is also doing really good. He's been working at GPC for a month now. The changing schedule is a little hard for him to get used to it, but I think he likes it. I'm also doing really well. I'm in my second class of the MBA program, and I got an "A" in the first class. I'm trying to really focus on being a better "wife" to Wyatt. He works hard I want him to know he's appreciated. Sometimes I get a too caught up in how tired I am or how much stuff I have too do. I'm trying to realize that he's just as tired, busy, etc. I also started doing the HCG diet. I've lost over 5lbs in 4 days, and I'm really excited. I'm trying to find the "old" me!

Brenna got this for her 1st birthday and never played with it. Looks like Collier likes it!


My spaghetti-faced little model. Love her!


Carly! So cute.


Posing while blowing bubbles!


Bren and Bubs!


Bubby getting ready to ride his dump truck.


Bubby eating corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment