Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My wish list!

All day I get to hear about the many things Miss Brenna wants. The child has a wish list a mile long! lol! I'm a little bored, so here is my wish list!

A new camera! I would LOVE a new camera, and hopefully I will get one soon! Wyatt~this a hint for you! A new camera would make a GREAT birthday present. ;-) I don't need a expensive fancy one, but I would prefer a canon!


A pretty washer and dryer. Yes, the set I have work just fine, but they're not purty! ;-)


I want a hybrid SUV. It doesn't have to be a Tahoe or silver. I just want a vehicle we can all have room in and that looks pretty! I have a great car right now, but its on the small side. Plus, if someone wants to ride with they have to cram themselves in our car, or they have to drive themselves.


Need I say more?!?! I want to go on a vacation somewhere that looks like this! Well...screw it...I'm being greedy...I would like to wake up EVERYDAY to this!


I want an AMAZING kitchen, that's fit for a Chef! Love this kitchen!


A girl can wish right?!?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment