Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009!!!

I can't believe that 2009 has come and gone. It was def. a rough year for us, but it was also one of the best years of my life because I gave birth to an AMAZING baby boy. I kind of thought I would do a recap of the year and summarize 2009 for our family!

January:
I looked like this:
Photobucket
I was about 7 months pregnant with Collier!

Wyatt moved to working days at Allsteel and this was quite a big adjustment for our family.Brenna started school at the YMCA! I'm so glad we enrolled her there. I really think preschool has really help Brenna in so many aspects!
B's first day of "school".
Photobucket
We also took Brenna to Disney on Ice for the first time! This will continue to be a family tradition!
Photobucket

February:
Nothing to exciting really happened. I ended up being sick with pneumonia pretty much the whole month. Not fun! :( Other then that just typical things and getting ready for the baby!

March:
Again nothing to exciting. I think we just worked on the baby's room.
This is the finished product!
Photobucket
Photobucket

April:
On April 3, 2009 we welcomed Collier Wayne Fisher into our family!
Photobucket
My babies!
Photobucket
We also took Brenna (and Collier) to Dora Live!
Photobucket

May:
May was a rough month. I was admitted to the hospital on the 4th and had gallbladder surgery on the 8th. It was a very miserable time and I missed the kiddos like crazy. I spent a lot of time crying. :( Luckily, everything went fine and I was with my kiddos again. That same weekend we also had the kid's pictures taken.
Photobucket

June:
Wyatt celebrated his 29th birthday! We spent the summer enjoying our family!

July:
4th of July
Photobucket
Photobucket
Go Cubs!
Photobucket
We also went to the fair
Photobucket
Bubs sleeping at the fair
Photobucket
August:
I celebrated my 23rd birthday. I also started my last semester at WIU!!!
This is pretty much how Brenna dressed this year!
Photobucket

September:
Brenna moved to the Dolphin room at school!
Photobucket
All ready for bed!
Photobucket
Elvis, my childhood dog also passed away. :(

October:
Collier turned 6 months!
Photobucket
Brenna turned 3!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Halloween
Photobucket

Photobucket

November:
Mimi was hospitalized because of complications from her foots surgery and has to stay with us for the time being.
Brenna was sick with H1N1 virus. :(
Photobucket

We celebrated our first Thanksgiving as a family of 4!
Photobucket

December:
We took Brenna to Disney on Ice again!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I graduated College!
Christmas!
Christmas Eve was spent out my house with Mimi and Poppy, and then Thomas and Collin. We had a nice quiet day just playing with the new toys.

Christmas morning we woke up an the Brenna opened up presents and then we had dinner and present time over at Aunt Julie and Uncle Rod's. This year was a lot of fun. We made reindeer food, made cookies for Santa, and wrote him a note. Santa also wrote B a note back. Brenna made Christmas really exciting. This year was probably our most relaxed Christmas and it was def. our best Christmas ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The treats in Collier's stocking was his favorite part!
Photobucket

Brenna loved pushing Bub around on his new toy!
Photobucket

Brenna at Aunt Julie's.
Photobucket

This is pretty much how Collier spent his Christmas afternoon. Cuddling with Uncle Ryan.
Photobucket

Brenna has grown so much in this past year. She became a BIG SISTER! She also went from a little girl that hardly said anything to little girl that won't stop talking. She still loves Taylor Swift. She loves the princesses, Tinkerbell, and Dora. She also has a new fascination for Spiderman (thank you Thomas). Her teacher is constantly telling us what a sweet child Brenna is. This makes me very proud! I love that she is so compassionate and caring. She has also learned A LOT this year! She is doing really good writing her letters right now. Her imagination has really started to show. She loves playing house and she has 1 special baby that she plays with. She also designates roles for all of us. Bubby is usually the Daddy, I'm the Mimi, and Daddy is the big sister....hahah! She also loves to cook for us and gets very serious about it. She also enjoys doing her "homework" and reading her books. I can't believe that this year she will be 4! Unbelievable how fast it is going, I'm truly enjoying every minute of her....even the sassy attitude that she gives often!

Collier has become the sweetest little boy. He is def. our laid back child. He enjoys playing on the floor by himself, or with sissy. He is easy to entertain and just loves being around us. I think his favorite toys would have to be the musical table or the learning chair. He also enjoys playing with B's toys and driving her nuts. He is saying Dada, Hey, Yeah, and Mama. He is also really close to walking. He loves walking with his walker toy. He gets the biggest grin on his face and just loves showing off for us! I can't believe that we were happy when he wasn't here. He has def. completed our family and made me a very happy Mama! I can only imagine how much he is going to grow in this next year!

I hope 2010 brings nothing but happiness for our family! I hope that we grow even closer and our kids blossom into even more amazing little people. I hope that we continue to make time for each other and that our family remains our number priority! I'm really excited to see how Brenna and Collier's relationship evolves. Hopefully, the only become closer.

I'm hoping that Wyatt gets a job...lol! We have 2 jobs opportunities that seem to be promising! Hopefully, the economy will shift a little to be on our side!

I really feel good about 2010!!!:)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment