Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pictures from the 365 Project!

I'm actually really surprised that I have kept up with the 365 project. I take quite a lot of pics of the kids but not usually everyday. Some have been when they're sleeping since I forget. :)

Jan 2nd

Brenna got a bath and fell asleep before we could get her dressed.
Photobucket
We needed to go grocery shopping and this is how she looked when she got dressed. She was "out"!
Photobucket
We went to our good friends Jim and Kristen's house to watch the fight. Evan (their son) was nice enough to let Brenna watch Spiderman (her fave right now) on his PSP.
Photobucket
I had to get one of Collier when we got home. Sleeping baby..love it.
Photobucket

Jan 3rd

Looking out the window!
Photobucket
B sleeping.
Photobucket


Jan 4th

Cute! He loves baths, as long as their in the sink!
Photobucket

Still cute even with the dirty face!
Photobucket

Jan 5th

B napping! She told me she was tired and and she just took a nap. Very unheard of for B.
Photobucket

He loves the cabinets!
Photobucket

Jan 6th

Awww....they're all sleeping! (And yes...Wyatt has FINALLY cut his hair)
Photobucket

Jan 7th

Collier loves to be pushed around and Brenna loves to push him. Win-Win situation.
Photobucket

Jan 8th

He's so cute! I could just squeeze him!
Photobucket

I just thought this was cute! I can say he played with B's vanity when he's older.
Photobucket
Again...B sleeping. She absolutely refused to let me take a pic this day. She wigged out if I even tried. Can you say tempermental?!?!
Photobucket


Jan 9th


Playing the ds. Notice the "high-heel" shoes? She's a little diva!
Photobucket

Eating supper. Kind of out of it, he just woke up from a nap.
Photobucket

Jan 10th

Making a mess for Mama to pick up. Little Turkey!
Photobucket
Aghhh...Scary!
Photobucket

Jan 11th

Chillin and eating doritos, watching spiderman, and holding her baby! Multi-tasker!
Photobucket

Chillin' in the playroom!
Photobucket

Jan 12th

Yes....Bub is letting Lola lick his hand....gross! (She's in the kennel for jumping on the highchair and trying to steal food)
Photobucket

With her babies, Jenny and Sam. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment