Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My silly little girl!

I thought it had been awhile since I made a post JUST about Brenna! So here goes!

Her favorite things to do:
Mommy
Play her D.S.
Do Homework

She LOVES to play Mommy with her baby. She has probably 15 babies, but THIS baby..her blue baby is the ONE....lol! I hate this baby..lol! It's one that you can't take the clothes off, so its all dirty and scurvy, and makes me cringe when she wants to take it somewhere. She named this baby Jenny. Cute...huh?!? Not for sure where she got the name but I thought it was a good one. Yesterday Wyatt and Brenna were at Walmart and she saw a new baby she wanted. Wyatt told her the only way she could get the new baby was if she threw the blue baby away. She agreed. (I was SHOCKED). She showed me the new baby when she got home, she named it Sam (from iCarly). But guess what....she is refusing to throw away Jenny....lol! She says she just has 2 babies....okay Brenna. Maybe she will only take Sam with. ;)

She gets very serious when she's playing Mommy. She refuses to answer to anything besides Mama. She also makes us play roles. I'm usually Mimi. Bubby is usually the daddy and Wyatt is usually the grandpa or the big sister....ahahah! She also feeds and changes the baby. She's a good Mommy! She's also a very stylish Mom. She wears her princess high heels, princess dress, and her most stylish purse (usually Dora). She pushes her baby around the house pretending to talk on the phone and go grocery shopping. Wonder where she gets that?!? ;) You often get "yelled" out for waking her baby up. Gessh...excuse me Missy. She also will breastfeed her baby..but she's been doing that since Bubs was born. The other day she acutally put the baby underneath her shirt and told me she had a baby in her belly and needed to go the hospital. She's very detailed in this whole Mommy thing. :) I love that she likes to play "house". I can see that she tries to do the things I do and it def. shows that she's watching my every move. I hope I'm teaching her well.

*Right now her baby (Jenny) is sick and she's at the Doctor. She says she misses her and is going to drive to get her. :) LOVE her imagination!

Now on to the nintendo ds. The ds kind of annoys me. I honestly think she plays it a little to much. Its hard though because we can't go outside. She is actually pretty good at it. She seems to play Mario the most (she can actually beat some levels)! She also has "Littlest Pet Shop", "Smart Girls", "Disney Princesses", and "Barbie". She often runs to us for help and that can get a little annoying...lol! I can only play a certain Mario game so many times.

I love that Brenna loves to do her "homework". She has quite a few workbooks that she likes to do but her favorite thing to do is write letters. She is getting really good at it and can write 20 of the letters. She struggles with C,G,S,W,X,Z. I think that's EXCELLENT! She makes us very proud.

She is still enjoying school. Her best friend seems to be Janelle. She was also good friends with Autumn, but she moved to the "Bear" room. I was worried that she would be sad but she seems to be fine with it. I worried that when Janelle moves she will be sad. :(

She is still extremely SASSY! We are def. getting a taste of the mouthiness that comes with being 3. I try to accept some of it...if that makes sense. I want her to question things and I want her to have her own opinion, but I want her to have respect as well. Her biggest problem is FREAKING out if she doesn't get her way. If she does this she has to go sit on the stairs, and this seems to work. She def. test her Dad more then me, and he is learning that he can't let her win. She is having a hard time with Daddy being a litte more stern with her.

She has also become even more obsessed with washing her hands and brushing her teeth. I guess its a good thing but its a little weird too. Oh well..she always has clean hands and teeth. :)

Oh and I thought this was cute!
Last night I was making cookies and I cracked the egg. Brenna asked me where the chick was...hah! I told her that the Mommy chicken made the egg, but the Daddy chicken didn't make it a chick..lol! I didn't really know how to explain that to her on the spot. She was fine with that explanation. :)

I just love watching her grow and become her own little person. She def. drives me crazy, but its a "good" crazy. She makes my brain work overtime! She asks a lot of questions and she just wants to learn. I'm hoping this sticks with her and she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment