Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jan 23rd-Jan 28th!

Some more pictures!

Jan. 23rd

Brenna's pretending to be Baby Brent from "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs".... uhh ohhhh!

Photobucket

Happy Bubby!
Photobucket

Jan. 24th

Bubby passed out! (Yes...I realize the couch is a mess....I have to wash the couch cushions at least every 2 weeks or they look like that! I can thank Miss Brenna for that!)
Photobucket

Brenna pretending to sleep.
Photobucket

Jan. 25th

Ahhhh! I'm soooo scared!
Photobucket

Bubby fell asleep in the swing while watching "Yo Gabba Gabba".
Photobucket

Jan. 26th

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brenna insisted on wearing her Dad's shirt! GO CUBS GO!
Photobucket

Jan. 27th

We had Grandma Mueller's visitation this day. I was so proud of my children. They were the best behaved children. :)

Bubby pretending to be popeye!
Photobucket

He knows he's cute!
Photobucket

Brenna and Ray...best friends!
Photobucket

Jan. 28th

My boys at Grandma's funeral. Not the best picture of Wyatt but its the only one I took of Bubs.
Photobucket

The kiddos playing at the luncheon.
Photobucket

Cute kiddos!
Photobucket

So...now I'm only about a week behind on pics! Hopefully I'll catch up this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment